Wednesday, September 15, 2010

One Day in September - Day 15

Today I had a couple of meetings in the city so I took the opportunity to 
take some snaps of this wonderful city we live in.

I do have to apologise for the photos as I only had my old camera with me.
Plus, it was a bit of grey old Melbourne day.

I dont work in the city anymore 
and I really do miss it.
Melbourne is reknowned for its 
laneways
coffee
secret hideaways
great shopping

So whenever I do go in I head to my secret carpark
and head to my fave shops and cafes. 

Love it!
xx



Laneway cricket match and Giallo teacup window
Little Collins St

Love the Block Arcade for 
C&B coffee
Segovia chicken & bacon with extra mayo toasted pide
Haighs chocloate frogs
Douglas & Hope goodies
Dinkum Pies lamingtons, apple cakes & sausage rolls
The French Jewel Box sparkles
Georgetti's earrings




2 comments:

SAMBELLINA said...

I love that !! I miss shopping in the city but not working in it. How gorgeous is that bicycle ? xx K

Anonymous said...

Thankgoodness we moved back to Melbourne 3 months ago or I'd be on a plane quicker than I could pack a suitcase after reading that post !!!
I love Melbourne CBD and love that I'm just a tram ride away now.
Thanks for a great post and good for you for taking the time to appreciate the city!
Dee