Friday, September 10, 2010

One Day in September - Day 10

Things I Love!

Blogs
I actually dont have enough time to read as many blogs as I would like


Magazines
Inside Out
Real Living
Living Etc UK
Elle Decoration UK
Vogue UK
Delicious
House Beautiful USA
STYD
Nett Magazine


Inspirations

 
On The Weekend
Play
Cook
Read
Kids sport
Shop
Markets
Word Puzzles in the Papers
Tweet
Music
Fluff around

TV Shows
Modern Family
Q&A
Gruen Transfer
Seinfeld - yes still!
Will & Grace
Your Gen
Jamie Oliver shows
Heston's Feasts
Sex & The City

Holidays
Palm Cove
Pambula
Wilson Prom
Sydney
Home
Paris - of course!





Music
Groove Armada
Roisin Murphy
George Michael
Kylie
Mark Ronson
Seal 
Goldfrapp
Hilltop Hoods
Jamiroquai
Ministry Of Sound Chill Out Sessions
Where do I stop?

Cookbooks
 Simple Chinese Cooking: Kylie Kwong
Kitchen Companion: Stephanie Alexander
Cookery The Australian Way
Every Day Cooking: Michelle Curtis & Alan Campion
All the Naked Chef books - Jamie Oliver
Recipe box with all my faves from Mum, Granmum & friends


Can't Live Without
Family & friends
My cup of tea first thing in the morning
My cuddly feather pillow to sleep with
Perfume
Flowers
Champers
Ipod Touch
Strawberry Freddo Frogs
Books
Ebay
Twitter
My camera





 xx

1 comment:

Julie-Ann said...

How lovely- I feel like I just learnt so much about you. But you forgot to add that you love Xmas Decorating lol. Thanks for sharing:)