Thursday, April 22, 2010

Mothers Day

Only a couple of weeks until Mothers Day.
Yippee!!

For all the Mums out there, do you know what is planned for the big day?
Or is it a surprise?
Psst! See our new competition below!

I have been extremely lucky over the years and always been very spoilt.
Even having got breaky in bed made by the girls now they are a bit older.
Miss A is having a Movie Night at her day care.
Just she and I and the other Mums are being treated to an early movie and we get movie treats too!
I can't wait!

If you are organising a Mothers Day celebration you might like to add 
cupcakes to your menu.
Our wrappers will add a little 'wow' factor to the day!

Don't stress about your cupcake recipe.
Just grab a packet of Green Golden Butter Cake Mix
(on special this week at Woolworths I might add)
 and
a tub of Betty Crocker icing
and
your favorite cupcake wrappers
and 

Voila!




Or get the kids to decorate their own wrappers for Mum.
This is a really cute idea, but Mums might need to drop a 
few hints for Dad to do this!  
He! He!


Now the fun bit....

Presenting a new competition!

Soon we will be releasing our new Paris inspired cupcake wrapper.
Would you like to win a pack?

Just tell us the best way you would like to spend Mothers Day.
Easy Peasy!

Please note - these will not be available for another few weeks so if you win you wont get them in time for Mothers Day

Go on...enter now!




Order your wrappers directly from us
email: hello@thecupackewrapperco.com.au
or visit one of our stockists.
Remember selected styles are also available from 
Matchbox & The General Trader

xx



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ill spend it at home with my step mom =)

Oh Gorgeous Baby said...

My ideal Mothers Day would be spent with my 2 big kids Mason (9) and Airlie (4) and hubby having a nice time together. Unfortunatly my hubby works in resturant so most Mothers Day he has to work as everyone else gets to treat their Mums by taking them out for Lunch and Dinner.. Lucky them! It would be lovely to just relax with my hubby at one of these important holidays.
Im also currently 28 weeks pregnant at the moment and there is a big chance that my new baby boy will arrive by Mothers day due to me suffering High blood pressure (Pre Eclampsia). Although many might think getting a baby for Mothers Day would be a great present it would be a lovely if he was to arrive a few more weeks after Mothers Day as I would only be 31weeks.
I think making cupcakes on Mothers Day might be the best gift ever because I LOVE CUPCAKES (even more so that Im pregnant LOL) and the kids and I love making them too.

Candice said...

Im looking forward to this Mothers Day as it is the first Mothers Day with the newest addition to our family. My baby boy is 7 weeks old & my eldest boy is 2 and a half so Im thinking (with Dads help of course) that I will probably get breakfast in bed which would be lovely because that never happens.
I wish I could be with my mum on Mothers Day too but she lives in Melbourne & Im in WA.

Anonymous said...

Best way to spend Mother's Day: visiting my mom and relaxing! :) Or, okay, with my mom IN PARIS, but let's be realistic.

Julie
Willow Bird Baking
juruble'at'gmail.com

Linda Vandermeer McCubbin said...

Cuddles and kisses,
from my 2 little misses,
and a day without disaster,
from my youngest little master.

Ginga Peta said...

1. I think Fiona should win! Yikes!
2. My ideal Mother's Day would be to treat Mum to an all expenses paid trip to London and New York, flying first class, staying in five star hotels with plenty of money to spend....
3. If the trip is not possible (which, most likely wont be), a lovely lunch with my Mum followed up with some yummy cupcakes with would be nice.

Lou said...

I'd love to have brunch out, have someone else keep the house tidy and under control (the kids under control as well would be nice - LOL!). Any sort of relaxing family time really. We'll be having dinner with my mum and sisters so a nice glass of bubbly with dinner would be a lovely end to the day. It's nice to have a day to make mum's special because let's face it - being a mum is hard work! Happy Mother's Day everyone. Lou.