Friday, March 5, 2010

The Wedding Season

I Do!

We are well into the swing of the wedding season here is Australia.
There have been so many wedding blogs contact us to feature our lovely cupcake wrappers - we really appreciate it.

We both got married many moons ago.
Back in the day when we only had Martha as an inspiration
(she still is a big inspiration for us in oh-so many ways!)
There are so many incredibly beautiful blogs and websites that brides can use these days - you are all so lucky to have these resources at your fingertips.

In fact my hubby and I celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary this year!
 Traditionally we are supposed to exchange TIN gifts for this milestone.
What in the world is made from tin that is worthy of being a gift?

A shed roof?

I would much prefer something like this!!
Well honestly who wouldn't!!
Phew...its a whopper and very beautiful, but somehow I think I will be waiting for quite some time for something like this.
Keep dreaming.....

Our lovely new Morocco designs & our Baroque designs look gorgeous when mixed with our stipes or dots.
These can be used for wedding cakes, engagement cakes, bridal showers...anything really

 

 





For something different you could even use our Decorate Me! cupcake wrappers for a fun thing to do at Kitchen Tea or Hen's Party


If any brided are interested in using our cupcake wrappers for their special event, please contact us and we can send you some samples.

Email us: hello@thecupcakewrapperco.com.au

xx

1 comment:

Carlee Potter said...

Ooh, I love that ring! I'd really love something like that as an engagement ring.

Here's a lovely one I found recently...
http://applesofgold.com/SPR8017PD.html

Now just gotta subtly let the boy know about it (ha-ha).

PS: Absolutely LOVE your cupcake wrappers; what a treat! I'm making note of them for next time an appropriate event rolls around.

And I'm going to give them a plug at my website, too! Drop by for a look if you can :)
http://www.snobs.com.au