Friday, November 13, 2009

Christmas is a-coming!


WOW!
Christmas is only 42 sleeps away...not that we are counting or anything!
My Mum got the giant mixing bowl out a while ago to make her Mum's legendary plum pudding.  It was always tradition for my brother and I to have a few stirs with the wooden spoon and make a wish.  Then Mum would give it a BIG slosh of brandy and cover it all up, cook it and hide it in the pantry for a few months to 'mature'.
It is my favorite pudding of all time! Especially with lashing of brandy butter.
Mum even makes extra so I can have it for breaky for a few days - now there is my deep dark secret out!
OMG...so very bad!

We will be busy baking at Cupcake Wrapper HQ soon.
Making lots of homemade goodies for our wrappers for gifts.

We still have stock available if you would like to stock our Christmas wrappers.
Contact us now and you can have it in your store by next week!

hello@thecupcakewrapperco.com.au



 

 

No comments: